Senior advisors at Avondale Partners provide a range of services to institutions and corporate executives.
Through an alliance with Fidelity Investments, Avondale provides a wide range of competitive and convenient money market fund options with the ability to accommodate cash flows of nearly any size:
- Management of operating cash for maximum cost efficiency
- Cash sweep programs
- Endowments and foundations
- Municipal operating cash
- Custody services
- Capital markets offerings
- Personal and corporate trust management
- Individual wealth management
Drawing on our experience and deep research, we guide clients in aligning their investment portfolios with their objectives and spending policies. We begin with an unbiased situational analysis — spending formula, asset allocation, investment policy statement, money managers, custodians and expenses. Then, if necessary, we’ll recommend and execute changes to improve performance potential.
We work closely with clients to develop and execute strategies around restricted or control stock that make the most sense for executives and their families. Options may include:
- Exercise and sale of restricted option grants
- Sale of restricted stock units
- Collateral loans
- Rule 10b5-1 sales plans
- Forward sales
- Exchange funds
Key Factors for Qualification:
- Earn more than $250,000 annually
- Contribute the maximum allowable amount to 401(k) plan
- Contribute the maximum allowable amount to profit-sharing plan
- Still paying substantial amount to IRS
Working in tandem with your existing 401(k) pension plans, the plan could allow your group to take greater advantage of current IRS regulations — reducing the amount you owe now and increasing the amount of tax liability you defer until your retirement.*
Benefits of Tax Deferral Plan
With recent changes in Federal tax laws, such as the 3.8 percent “surtax” on high incomes and increases in tax rates on capital gains, managing tax liability becomes even more important to an overall financial strategy.
- Reduce tax burden
- Apply more resources toward retirement
- Provides an option for high earners over 54
- Navigate current IRS regulations to maximize the amount of liability you can defer until retirement
- Opt to either receive an annuity based on your account balance at retirement or roll the account into an existing IRA.
For more information, contact Steven Glasgow at email@example.com or call 615.312.7132.
*Tax laws are subject to frequent change and may change the relative advantages of this technique. Please consult your tax professional for how this might impact your specific situation. Avondale Partners does not give tax advice.