Request for Information (please click all that apply)
Please add my name to your distribution list for future releases. (I understand that my name will not be sold, given or otherwise distributed to any third party not affiliated with Conquest Capital, LLC.)
Please email me your Offering Documents
To complete your registration, please finish updating your information and choose submit below.
Please choose the option that best describes you:
InstitutionalIndividualFund of FundsFamily Office
(A) If you're representing a legal entity please provide the following information: (visitors applying as an individual, please skip this section)
Type Of Entity (e.g., corporation, partnership, limited liability company, trust or other legal entity):
Organized Under The Laws Of:
Your Job Title:
Address of principal place of business:
(B) If you're applying as an individual please provide the following information:(visitors representing a legal entity, please skip this section)
Country of Citizenship:
Please select one of the following:
(1) I certify that I am an individual with net worth, or my spouse and I have a combined net worth, in excess of U.S. $1 million, excluding the value of my primary residence.
(2) I certify that I am an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
(3) The Applicant hereby certifies that it is a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding U.S. $5 million.
(4) The Applicant hereby certifies that it is a business in which all equity owners are individual accredited investors as described in items (1) or (2) above.
(5) The Applicant hereby certifies that it is a trust with assets in excess of U.S. $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes. A “sophisticated person” is defined in this instance as one who has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that it is capable of evaluating the merits and risk of a particular investment.
(6) The Applicant hereby certifies that it is a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
(7) The Applicant hereby certifies that it is an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment advisor makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of U.S. $5 million.
Input this code: